The International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses (ISPN) Annual Conference is a dynamic convergence of advanced-practice psychiatric and mental health nurses from around the world. A blend of educational sessions, social events, career networking, and the exhibit hall draw a consistently growing population of the most influential nurses in psychiatric and mental health care.
Secure your reservation at the Grand Hyatt Seattle
Washington by visiting the following link. Room rates are $179 single and $179 double for the spring conference. The cut off date is February 24, 2015.
Come back to visit the website for the Annual Conference and Psychopharmacology Institute Program details and information about Nursing Contact
2015 Call for Abstracts is now closed. Our thanks to all who submitted abstracts.
Thank you for a successful 2014 ISPN Psychopharmacology
& Annual Conference in Greenville!
Advanced Practice Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurses:
Mental Health Across the Lifespan
March 25-29, 2014
The Hyatt Regency in
(Photos provided by Smit'N Photography)
Click here to see more conference photos
Check out our 2014 Award Winners
The preliminary program for the 7th Annual Psychopharmacology Institute & ISPN 16th Annual Conference is now available. Download it here to view the current schedule of lectures and presenters.
Handouts for Psychopharmacology Institute and ISPN Annual Conference
- Describe the current evidence base, research and outcomes that informs advanced practice psychiatric/mental health nursing in the
treatment of individuals, families, and groups across the lifespan.
- Generate health care policy recommendations, which support transformative, comprehensive quality mental health care across the lifespan.
- Discuss innovative initiatives and strategies for increasing the knowledge and skills of educators, practitioners, and students in
psychiatric-mental health nursing.
- Describe cutting-edge initiatives that address culture, ethics, and integration of Psych/Mental Health care in education, practice, and
- Utilize the conference forum as a method to promote discussion, planning and problem-solving of key issues affecting
psychiatric/mental health nursing: healthcare policy, advocacy, global health, international collaboration, and mental health initiatives across the lifespan.
- Provide opportunities for professional development, networking, mentoring, and collaboration between domestic and international partners.
- Explore strategies to deal with mental health issues facing military troops and personnel.
- Explore strategies to promote self-care and wellness in educators, practitioners and students.
2014 ISPN Foundation Events
2014 ISPN Foundation Event (PDF)
Laughter - the "Foundation" of a Good Life
Foundation Annual Reception/Silent Auction
Thursday, March 27, 2014
The ISPN Foundation is launching an exciting new initiative at the Greenville conference to foster planned giving to the Foundation. The
Lamplighter Campaign will give conference attendees the opportunity to make a donation of any amount to the ISPN Foundation. Donors who
pledge at least $100 for 5 years will be designated as lamplighters and receive a special gift. For more information on the ISPN Foundation
and these events, please visit the ISPN website at http://www.ispn-psych.org/html/foundation.html
Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
ISPN welcomes vendors to consider exhibiting at and/or sponsoring the 2014 Annual Conference. Please see the Exhibitor Contract and Sponsorship Opportunities for more information.
Click here to view our Strategic Partners
If your address needs to be updated, or if you are not a member, but would like to be added to the mailing list, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will be sure you receive a brochure when it becomes available.
For more information:
Join ISPN using our secure online form.
Renewing Members - Download the application form here or email Membership@ispn-psych.org to renew your ISPN Membership
Download the latest version of the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents presented in the ISPN Web site