The International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses (ISPN) Annual Conference is a dynamic convergence of advanced-practice psychiatric and mental health nurses from around the world. A blend of educational sessions, social events, career networking, and the exhibit
hall draw a consistently growing population of the most influential nurses in psychiatric and mental health care.
Registration Now Open!
- Download the PDF Registration Form
- Online registration is now open. Click here to register (credit cards only).
Psychopharmacology Institute and ISPN Annual Conference
Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
ISPN welcomes vendors to consider exhibiting at and/or sponsoring the 2015 Annual Conference. Please see the Exhibitor Contract and Sponsorship Opportunities for more information.
Secure your reservation at the Grand Hyatt Seattle Washington by visiting the following link. Room rates are $179 single and $179 double for
the spring conference. The cut off date is February 24, 2015.
Click on the following link for information on transportation services - Smarturl.it/ISPN
Concurrent Sessions and Workshops
• Proceedings Submission Guidelines (PDF) (Proceedings submissions due January 31, 2015)
• Proceedings Sales Agreement (Word .doc) (please complete and return by January 31, 2015)
• ISPN AV Guidelines (PDF)
All faculty (except poster presenters) need to complete the two CEU forms below and submit them by email to email@example.com no later than December 16, 2014:
1) Biographical Data/Conflict of Interest CEU Form (Word .dot) (complete one form per speaker)
2) Education Planning Table CEU Form (Word .dot) (complete one form per session)
• Poster Presentation Guidelines (PDF)
Come back to visit the website for the Annual Conference and Psychopharmacology Institute Program details and information about Nursing
2015 Call for Abstracts is now closed. Our thanks to all who submitted abstracts.
If your address needs to be updated, or if you are not a member, but would like to be added to the mailing list, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure you receive a brochure when it becomes available.
For more information:
Join ISPN using our secure online form.
Renewing Members - Download the application form here or email Membership@ispn-psych.org to renew your ISPN Membership
Download the latest version of the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents presented in the ISPN Web site