SAVE THE DATE!
& ISPN 16th Annual Conference
Advanced Practice Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurses:
Advancing Mental Health
Across the Lifespan
To be held March 25-29, 2014
The Hyatt Regency in
Greenville, South Carolina
Select a conference topic:
- Describe the current evidence base, research and outcomes that informs advanced practice
psychiatric/mental health nursing in the treatment of individuals, families, and groups across the lifespan.
- Generate health care policy recommendations, which support transformative, comprehensive quality mental health care across the lifespan.
- Discuss innovative initiatives and strategies for increasing the knowledge and skills of educators,
practitioners, and students in psychiatric-mental health nursing.
- Describe cutting-edge initiatives that address culture, ethics, and integration of Psych/Mental Health care
in education, practice, and research.
- Utilize the conference forum as a method to promote discussion, planning and problem-solving of key
issues affecting psychiatric/mental health nursing: healthcare policy, advocacy, global health, international collaboration, and mental health initiatives across the lifespan.
- Provide opportunities for professional development, networking, mentoring, and collaboration between domestic and international partners.
- Explore strategies to deal with mental health issues facing military troops and personnel.
- Explore strategies to promote self-care and wellness in educators, practitioners and students.
Please check back for updates on Conference Registration
Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
ISPN welcomes vendors to consider exhibiting at and/or sponsoring the 2014 Annual Conference. Please see the Exhibitor Contract and Sponsorship Opportunities for more information.
All lead authors of accepted abstracts will be notified via email. If by November 29, you have not heard the status of your abstract acceptance, please email Jennifer Lanzel at email@example.com.
Concurrent Session and Workshop Presenters:
Abstract Submission is now closed.
The Psychopharmacology Institute and Annual Conference will be headquartered at the Hyatt Regency Greenville in Greenville, South Carolina. A dynamic mix of Southern style and urban luxury, Hyatt Regency
Greenville is a contemporary hotel, resort and meeting destination in the heart of downtown. With elegant
spaces and sleek décor, our hotel is a relaxing and productive retreat. Located in the heart of downtown
Greenville, the hotel is surrounded by local flare, restaurants, shopping and natural beauty.
The negotiated discounted sleeping room rate is $141 for a single or double room (does not include a $1.10
destination fee and 10% tax). All reservations must be made by February 24, 2014 to receive the discounted
rate. To secure your hotel reservations at the Hyatt Regency Greenville, follow this link https://resweb.passkey
.com/go/ISPN2014, or contact the hotel directly at +1-864-235-1234. For more information on the headquarter hotel, visit http://greenville.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html.
Plan your visit to Greenville!
Take advantage of your time in Greenville. There are many places to go, things to see and local restaurants to try. Browse the Visit Greenville website here http://www.visitgreenvillesc.com
If your address needs to be updated, or if you are not a member, but would like to be added to the mailing list, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure you receive a brochure when it becomes available.
For more information:
Phone: (866) 330-7227
Download the latest version of the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents presented in the ISPN Web site